Best Campaign by an Association Agency or Supporting Organisation
This award will be given for the campaign which has brought change, advancement or benefits to the association, its members or the cause as a whole. The judges will be looking for;
- Research and identifying the need
- Creativity, strategy and methods of implementing the campaign
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Outstanding client relationships
- Feedback from the association
- Outcome of the campaign, changes that resulted
- Impact on aims of the association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Explain any research that was conducted, or techniques used, to assess and decide the exact direction you took in the campaign. What were your targets?
- Provide a detailed background of how and why the campaign was of benefit to the association
- Outline the strategy you used, including any innovation or creativity that were employed
- Provide details of any fundraising strategies that have been initiated towards your campaign
- Explain the results of your campaign in terms of its meeting previously designated targets and what change resulted from the campaign. Please describe campaign impact and client feedback
- Give any other information regarding the campaign which would help convince the judges that this entry should win the award. What makes your campaign so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative or successful and achieved change?
All fields are required