Best Association Management Agency / Consultancy
This award is given to an outstanding association management agency / consultancy which has enabled an association to advance their aims and enhance their members experience. Judges will be looking for innovation, expertise and success in all areas including the following:
- Advancement of the aims of the association
- Creativity, innovation and effectiveness of work undertaken for the association
- Improved experience for members
- Feedback from the association and their members
- Outstanding client relationships
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Value for money
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background on your company and the association you represent
- Explain the particular reasons that you consider your agency/consultancy suitable for winning this award
- Include any research, evidence, strategies and/or feedback that corroborate this statement
- Explain how the association, membership and profession, have benefitted from any recent improvements
- Include any other information that may validate your claim on this award, and assist the judging panel in making an informed decision. In what ways have you been particularly innovative or successful and achieved change?
All fields are required