Best Association Communications Campaign
This award will be given for the most impactful communications campaign which has brought change, advancement or benefits to the association, its members or the cause as a whole. The judges will be looking for;
- Research and identifying the need
- Creativity and strategy
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Outcome of communications campaign, changes that resulted from campaign
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Provide a detailed background of the campaign, explain any research that was conducted, or techniques used, to assess and decide the exact direction you took to advance your campaign. What were your targets?
- Outline the strategy you used, including any innovation or creativity that were employed
- Explain the results of your campaign in terms of its meeting previously designated targets and what change resulted from the campaign.
- Give any other information regarding the communications campaign which would help convince the judges that this entry should win the award. What makes your campaign so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative or successful and achieved change?
All fields are required