Most Innovative Development by an Association
This award will be given for the most innovative initiative which has brought change, advancement or benefits to the association, its members or the cause as a whole. The judges will be looking for;
- Research and identifying the need
- Creativity and strategy
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Demonstrable success and feedback
- Improved interaction with your members
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background to the development. How this came about, its context, purpose, target audience and goals.
- Describe the research that you conducted, in terms of defining the need and how the development fulfilled this need
- Explain why this development was innovative
- Give details on how the development was of use and benefit to your association and its members
- Provide any other supporting information that you feel may bolster your application for this particular award. Please include any particular outstanding creativity and innovation you employed. Do include external feedback and testimonials you may have
All fields are required