Association Leadership Award
This award is open to both teams and individuals, and will be awarded for leadership expertise in overcoming particular challenges, or strategies that have brought proven advancement or benefits to the association and its members. The judges will be looking for:
- Long and short term goals to develop the association
- Reasoning, strategies employed, and their impact
- Breadth, depth and creativity of leadership and management skills
- Innovative approaches to leading the association
- Success in meeting targets and goals
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background to the entry and context to the leadership displayed
- Explain the challenges that needed to be overcome, research done, and any targets set
- Explain how the outstanding leadership resulted in, or helped towards, overcoming the problems. Include any feedback and targets met
- Outline any specific, innovation, novel techniques, creativity or imaginative problem solving that was inherent to the leadership
- What was the resultant benefit to the association and its’ membership?
- Give any other information regarding the leadership which you think would help convince the judges that you should win this award
All fields are required