Best Lobbying or Advocacy Campaign
This award will be given for the initiative which has brought change, advancement or benefits to the association, its members or the cause as a whole. The judges will be looking for;
- Clearly identifying the needs of their members
- Insightful research
- Clearly defined strategy
- Creativity and innovative methods of lobbying
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Demonstrable success and feedback
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Provide a detailed background of how and why your association became involved with this particular lobbying campaign
- Explain any research that was conducted, or techniques used, to assess and decide the exact direction you took to advance your campaign. What were your targets?
- Outline the strategy you used, including any innovation or creativity that were employed
- Provide details of any fundraising strategies that have been initiated towards your campaign
- Explain the results of your campaign in terms of its meeting previously designated targets and what change resulted from the campaign. Please describe lobbying impact and association members’ feedback
- Give any other information regarding the lobbying campaign which would help convince the judges that this entry should win the award. What makes your campaign so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative or successful and achieved change?
All fields are required