Best Provision of Industry Information and Intelligence
This award is presented to the association that has created the best industry information and intelligence for their members with the judges placing particular emphasis on creativity, innovation and relevance
- Research and identifying the need
- Gathering of information and intelligence
- Quality of features, data and information
- Circulation numbers and positive reader feedback
- Creative engagement and relevance
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background information on the origination of the information and intelligence including details of its target audience, the need identified, creativity and content
- State what the primary aims of the information and intelligence were, and how this assists the Association's members. Please state the key features of its purpose.
- Explain any specific innovation or practice that the information and intelligence has created and influenced
- Describe any specific targeted achievements made by the information and intelligence and extent of readership and how members have utilised the information
- Give any other information regarding your information and intelligence which you think would help convince the judges that your association should win this award. What makes it so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative?
All fields are required