Best Use of Social Media
This award is given to the association demonstrating the most imaginative and productive use of social media as an effective tool, with emphasis on relevance, user experience and innovation. Where relevant please demonstrate;
- Improved interaction with your members
- Integration of social media into a campaign
- Use of blogging, mobile apps, video, Twitter, Facebook etc
- Success in dovetailing appropriate media with your goals
- Demonstrable success and feedback
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background to the social media initiative, its context, purpose and target audience. Outline any target goals you had in mind when conceiving and building the social media initiative
- Describe the research that you conducted, both in terms of defining the need for social media and also when considering and creating the social media interaction
- Explain your choice of social media, your platform/media selection – i.e. Twitter, YouTube, blogging etc – and the strategy you employed with it
- Explain how this social media initiative was of use and benefit to your association and its members
- Provide any other supporting information that you feel may bolster your application for this particular award. Please include any particular outstanding creativity or innovative use that you employed
All fields are required