Best Association Training Initiative
This award is given to the association that has the most innovative, inspirational and productive training initiative for their members – judges will be looking for the following:
- The research and planning that went in at the outset
- The successful implementation of the training initiative
- Feedback from participants
- Demonstrable results and success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background to the origination of the training initiative – how it was conceived, details of target audience and insight into why it was required
- Describe the research that went into deciding the training initiative. Give details on the extent of the research and what processes and techniques were used
- Explain how you decided on the target audience for the training, and why you felt it met their requirements
- Describe the success of the training initiative, whether/how the targets were achieved, and provide as detailed results as possible including audience size and location of events
- Give any other information regarding the training which you think would help convince the judges that you merit this award. What makes your initiative so unique? Was it particularly innovative?
All fields are required