Best Association Website
This award is presented to the association that has created the best and most effective website with the judges placing particular emphasis on creativity, innovation and relevance
- Design, clarity and ease of use
- Increased traffic from members and new visitors
- Positive user feedback
- Excellent content
- Creative engagement and relevance
- Success in meeting designated targets and goals
- Further advancement of the aims of your association
Entrants have a maximum of 1,500 words in which to convince the judges that they are worthy of winning this award. 3 files of supporting material of no more than 4 pages each can also be included. Video footage can be be also submitted but should be sent as a link within the main body of the entry and should be no more than 2 minutes in length.
Please include information which will convince the judges that this entry is worth of winning the award. Suggestions as to what could be covered are listed below.
- Give some background information on the origination of the website including details of its target audience, creativity, content and visitor stats.
- State what the primary aims of the website are, and how this assists the Association's members. Please state the key features of its purpose
- Explain any specific innovation or practice that the website has created and influenced
- Describe any specific targeted achievements made by the website
- Give any other information regarding your website which you think would help convince the judges that your association should win this award. What makes it so unique? In what ways have you been particularly innovative?
All fields are required